Tonight: The Netherlands determine their Junior Eurovision 2021 hopeful
This evening at 19:20 CEST The Netherlands will be holding the Junior Songfestival 2021, the show that will determine this year's Junior Eurovision act and entry.
The third act for this year's Junior Eurovision Song Contest will be selected this evening, as the Dutch JESC national final will be taking place.
The show will be presented to us by Romy Monteiro & Buddy Vedde, while the final outcome of the national final will be influenced 33% by an online voting, 33% by an adult jury of music professionals and 33% by a children's jury.
A total of four acts will take the stage and battle for the ticket to Paris. Namely The Dutch candidates for Junior Eurovision 2021 and their songs are:
- Ayana – Mata Sugu Aō Ne
- Melody – Niet Wat Vrienden Doen
- Priscilla – Be Alright
- SH!NE – A Million Little Things
The jury of adults made up by music professionals will consist of the following members:
- Jeangu Macrooy (Dutch Eurovision 2020 & 2021 representative)
- Emma Hesters (Youtuber, singer and songwriter)
- Rolf Sanchez (Third place in X Factor Netherlands 2011)
The second jury made up by children that will also contribute to the result with 33% is formed by:
- Unity (Dutch Junior Eurovision 2020 act)
- Robin de Haas (Dutch spokesperson at JESC 2020)
- Jackie & Janae (Junior Songfestival 2020 finalists)
The show will hit the screen at 19:20 CEST and will be broadcast live by NPO3.